As you know, we canceled our Annual Kickoff Party fundraiser/membership drive event due to Covid. Prior to cancelling the event we had made progress on gathering donations so we wanted to reiterate that those donations will be used for the State Ride event on Feb 6th.
Thank you to these businesses that have already made donations.
- Brandon’s Fort Saloon, Abercrombie
- Brewzers Bar, Walcott
- Carpet Garage, West Fargo
- Christine Liquors, Christine
- Dakota Cat Motorsports, West Fargo
- Dana Heinrich
- Davenport Supper Club, Davenport
- Hank’s Specialties Inc, Fargo
- Kindred Spirits Bar & Grill, Kindred
- Luther Family Ford, Fargo
- Miesen Flooring, Fargo
- Nail Concepts, Fargo
- Pepper’s Sports Cafe, Fargo
- Scheels All Sports, Fargo
- Speedwerx, Forest Lake MN
- University Motors, Fargo
We hope to continue building this list through January as we continue to prepare for the State Ride. Its going to be a great time so mark your calendars and plan to take part. Lots more details to come so stay tuned.
The possibility of a white Christmas on our trail system is looking a bit bleak at the moment. If you haven’t been doing your snow dance it is well past time to start so please do us all a favor and get after it. 🙂
See you on the trails soon!!!