Trail Signing Postponed to Saturday, Nov 20th

No trail signing this weekend due to unsafe conditions. Rescheduling to next weekend, Saturday, Nov 20th.

The recent snow and wind left the roadways adjacent to the trail with too many icy areas to be safe with other road traffic. With additional snow forecast for tomorrow conditions will likely deteriorate throughout the day rather than improve.

If you were unable to help out this weekend, now you have another chance. 🙂

See you at Casey’s in Horace at 9am Saturday, Nov 20th.

This entry was posted in General information. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s