In true ND fashion, the Red River Sno-Riders and Rural Cass snowmobile clubs have decided to do the best we can with what we have. It is true, we won’t have the great snow conditions we all were hoping for but we will be working to groom what we can. All Sno-Riders trails will be groomed with the exception of the link between Walcott and Kindred. Rural class will be grooming from Davenport north through Mapleton and on to Harwood. Here is another/final update on the event details.
Stop in at any of 4 registration locations between 9am-4pm to get registered.
- Harwood Grill & Saloon
- Wild Rice Bar & Grill
- Brewzers – Walcott
- Hagge’s – Mapleton
$20 per snowmobile (5 tickets)
+ $5 for 2-up snowmobile rider (5 tickets)
$20 per person if driving (5 tickets)
$1 per additional ticket after registration
Drop your tickets in buckets at any of these 10 locations by 4pm for chances at prizes – drawings will be conducted Sunday and winners notified by phone
- Davenport Supper Club (open at 11am)
- Big Erv’s – Horace (open at 10am)
- Knickerbocker – Hickson (open at 11am)
- Christine Liquors – (open at 10am)
- Brandon’s Fort Saloon – Abercrombie (open at 11am)
- Kindred Spirits Bar – (open at noon)
- Brewzers – Walcott (open at 9am)
- Wild Rice Bar (open at 9am)
- Harwood Grill and Saloon (open at 9am)
- Hagge’s – Mapleton (open at 9am)
And that’s not all. There is also a vintage show and swap meet associated with this event.
- Vintage Show
- Hagges – Mapleton
- Registration starts at 9am.
- 12 classes Trophies at noon
- Vintage Ride after Trophy presentation
- Swap Meet
- Hagges parking lot
- Starts at 9am.
- Free swap spots!
The clubs have not been able to hold the normal fundraisers due to Covid and we are doing our best with this event to allow people to stay safe by having multiple registration sites and a delayed prize drawing. It is a bit unconventional but we believe it will still allow for a fun event. We hope you can find time to join us in support of those that support snowmobiling.